NOTE:


† And then the Curse swept the Earth

quinta-feira, 3 de julho de 2014

Bleak update: Batilda, Rudjevit and Milumet


Time for just a quick update. Here are some new discoveries I made through one of the music related forums I visit and that I want to share with you guys.

First is Batilda, a very low-fi, very raw black metal project that, according to the info on Bandcamp, comes from Texas, USA. His offering consists of three tracks (all separated through Bandcamp) that I found to be quite interesting. Although Batilda's sound isn't reinventing the wheel here, I truly love this kind of sound. And honestly, Batilda's tracks are very, very good. Harsh, raw black metal filled with melancholy with that kind of very DIY kind of recording. Very, very good. 



Next is Rudjevit, another project coming also from Texas. My guts tell me that this project is somehow connected with Batilda, maybe same member(s), the sound is very similar in all of its aspects. I don't know, I'm just shooting in the dark here. Neverhless, Rudjevit is another great surprise. Once again, I really enjoyed the tracks (although they're few) the whole raw atmosphere around it.



And finally, the third and last bleak offering: Milumet. Delivering a good, yet short, dose of old school black metal in a very raw, low-fi kind of production. Fans of the genre will specially love this band as well, I hope.


Three unknown and underground bands with a thing in common: their sound. Raw and uncompromised black metal. Get into them.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário