NOTE:


† And then the Curse swept the Earth

sábado, 10 de março de 2012

Mutilation Rites "I Am Legion"

Mutilation Rites are back with this brand new EP "I Am Legion". Each of the three songs on "I Am Legion" are entirely re-worked and re-recorded versions of early Mutilation Rites demos, I already posted the two  MR Demos here on FxC. What could you expect on this new EP? Another great dose of that filthy and thrashy Black Metal. This one is getting out through the hand of Gilead Media, so be sure to support this awesome band by picking one copy here. A big thanks to my friend Luxury_Cannibal from the amazing Perception Through Dissonance for pointing me the way to this one.

1 comentário:

  1. Ainda só ouvi uma música, mas gostei bastante, a ouvir com mais atenção este fds e as demos também.

    ResponderEliminar