NOTE:


† And then the Curse swept the Earth

domingo, 6 de novembro de 2011

Fleshpress

One of the most expected albums this year for me.. Fleshpress "Acid Mouth Strangulation". These Finnish are back with more of their home-brewed hypnotic suffocating sludge madness from the northern swamps. On their fifth full length album Fleshpress evolve from their days as a rough, gritty metal machine towards the unknown. These three long tracks ebb and flow with an organic pulse, from slowly meditative passages to black swamp-sludge metal. An unsettling but oddly beautiful experience starting with that amazing cover artwork. Buy it here.

3 comentários:

  1. I didn't even know they had a new one coming this year. Thanks man I'll have to check this out.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're welcome. This is awesome. Enjoy it my friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks! I just need the new one from Esoteric and my playlist till the end of the year is secure ;)

    ResponderEliminar